30 September, 15 Japanese students gave group presentations on their impressions about NCU andTaiwanin a conference room of Mechanical Engineering Building. Most of them are mechanical engineering majors fromHiroshimaUniversity; for the past tw... (more)
Invited by University System of Taiwan and Sayling Wen Cultural and Educational Foundation, Professor Rudolph A. Marcus, the Nobel Prize winner in Chemistry 1992, came to visitTaiwanand gave speeches to share his life and career experiences with many enthus... (more)
The research project of Chinese Export Paintings of the Qing Period in The British Library was lasted for 8 years and launched by Professor Wang Tzi-Cheng at NCU, Dr. Frances Wood at the British Library, Dr. Andrew Lo at SOAS of London University and Dr. So... (more)
- Study in Taiwan: All the Rage!
- 2011-11-03 International Research Cooperation on Sinology
- New Publication: Chinese Export Paintings of the Qing Period in The British Library Professor Wang Tzi-Cheng, Department of Chinese Literature Important aspects of these volumes 1. Research results of international co-operation, not often seen in the field of Sinology Research and ... (more)
- 2011-10-06 Relativistic jet activity from the tidal disruption of a star by a massive black hole
- Y. Urata, K. Y. Huang, et al. 作者：天文所浦田裕次教授 等 "Relativistic jet activity from the tidal disruption of a star by a massive black hole", Nature, v. 476, Issue 7361, pp. 421-424, (2011) Supermassive black holes have powerful gravitational fields with strong gradients that can dest... (more)